Irrigation ServicesNorthern Rainmakers offers a variety of services for businesses and residential clients. We do everything from new installations to addition or servicing of existing systems. Northern Rainmakers offers monthly maintenance contracts, for both residential and commercial properties.
A Northern Rainmakers service contract provides a comprehensive analysis of any existing system, we check for broken sprinkler heads, appropriate ground coverage, timers, valves and pumps, we then provide the customer with a thorough written analysis report and suggest any additions or repairs.
Sprinkler system services:Every home and business owner understands the importance of an attractive outdoor landscape, but even the most beautifully designed landscape will not look its best without ongoing attention. One of the most important elements of keeping landscape looking its best includes proper irrigation, especially during those times of year when rainfall is scarce.
- Residential, commercial & industrial irrigation installation.
- Custom irrigation system design.
- Service packages and system analysis.
- Spring start-up & system winterization.
- Sprinkler repairs for all makes & models.
- Wire tracking & locating.
- Conversion to an automatic spinkler system.
- Drip & micro systems.
- Leak detection.
- Pressure regulator installation.
- Additions to existing systems.
- Sprinkler electrical repair & troubleshooting.
- Backflow prevention testing and repair.
- To protect your landscaping investment.
- To increase your property value.
- To save time, no more hand watering.
- To create even watering throughout your lawn and garden.
- To avoid worrying when going on vacation.
There are many different types of irrigation systems available. The most common are spray, rotary and drip irrigation.
Spray systems are the most popular form of irrigation for home lawns and gardens, and are most advantageous for small yard areas. The nozzles are easily changed to accommodate different spray positions, and the system in general is quite dependable, requiring little maintenance.
Rotary systems are most frequently used for large areas and are commonly seen on athletic fields. Rotary systems throw one or more streams of water up to 40 feet. This system is advantageous to cover large areas in which a high number of spray heads would be impractical. Despite the velocity of the water from the sprayer, rotary systems actually produce less water than spray systems.
Drip irrigation is one of the most efficient, water conserving type of irrigation. Drip irrigation has a number of important advantages over other types of irrigation, including:
- Reduced water use.
- Easy accommodation to planters and hanging baskets.
- Useful irrigation for narrow and oddly shaped areas.
Your new irrigation system comes with a full 3 year warranty on all parts and labor so you can rest at ease.