We Offer Irrigation Systems & Landscape Lighting for Commercial & Residential Properties in Toronto & GTA Area
CLICK THE LINK TO LOGIN TO YOUR CLIENT HUB TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS AND TO VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT
(click here to view)
(click here to view)
Commercial & Residential Irrigation SystemsOur professional irrigation technicians are experienced in working with spray, drip and rotary manual and automatic irrigation systems and can:
- Design and install new systems customized to your specific yard or landscape
- Maintain and repair older systems
- Troubleshoot irrigation problems
- Convert manual irrigation systems to automatic operation
- Winterize your irrigation system and prepare for spring start-up
- Repair leaking, dripping and non-functioning sprinklers
- Find and repair leaks in micro and drip systems
- Regulate water pressure
- Prevent and repair backflow issues
- Assist with all other commercial, industrial and residential irrigation issues.
Landscape LightingOur qualified, highly experienced, professional technicianscan maintain and repair your existing landscape lighting systems as well as design and install new lighting systems that will enable to enjoy your outdoor areas even at night.
We are experts in using light to:
- light up your front or back entrance
- illuminate walk ways and driveways
- illuminate dark corners to make your property safer and discourage intruders
- create mood and ambience
- spotlight beautiful garden features such as trees, waterfalls, ponds, etc.
- increase curb appeal
- highlight the areas you want noticed and hide less attractive areas in shadow.
We offer a free estimate for all new installations.
Our written diagnostic survey encompasses reviewing your systems for appropriate ground coverage, checking for broken sprinkler heads, valves, pumps and timers, and recommending any repairs or additions to get your system up and running again.
To find out more about our Toronto irrigation installations and repairs, call Northern Lights and Rainmakers Inc. 647-347-1408 or e-mail us at: [email protected]